Responsible To: Operational Support Manager
Starting Salary: £21554.00
Hours: Full time (37.5 per week)
Location: Ellesmere Port
Contract Type: Permanent
The Project Administrator will be responsible for coordinating activities to enable the smooth delivery of young person-centred programmes. Duties will include preparing plans, gathering and arranging necessary resources and sharing information ensuring compliance and quality throughout.
Working as part of the Operational Support Team, the Project Administrator will be a great communicator with a keen eye for detail. As the main point of contact for the project, the successful candidate must be able to work collaboratively with stakeholders, delivery teams and Senior Leaders in order for our projects to be a success and have the positive impact on young people that we strive for.
Duties and Responsibilities:
NB: The list of responsibilities is a guide and may include but are not limited to the following. You may be required to undertake such other duties commensurate with the post as and when required
- Breaking projects into doable tasks and setting timeframes and goals
- Creating and updating workflows and processes
- Planning logistics for project including liaising with transport providers
- Acting as the central point of contact for project
- Managing programme administration including attendance and incident reporting.
- Support delivery of project
- Manage CRM for project
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams, key stakeholders and customers
- Monitor project progress and address potential issues
- Coordinate quality controls to ensure deliverables meet requirements
- Measure and report on project performance using appropriate tools
You have a legal duty that gives you responsibility, so far as is reasonably practicable, to ensure that you do not endanger yourself or anyone else by your acts or omissions. In addition, you must cooperate with the charity on health and safety matters and must not interfere or misuse anything provided for health, safety and welfare purposes.
It is the responsibility of employees to apply the Youth Fed’s Equal Opportunities Policy in their own area of responsibility and in their general conduct.
- Educated to level 3 or above and/or equivalent combination of relevant experience and education to the job role.
- PMP/ Prince2 Certification
- BSc in Business Administration
- Project Management/ Administrator/Coordinator experience
- Interpreting technical guidance into workable processes
- Data Management
- Data input
- Planning and scheduling
- Reporting to funders
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Working on the National Citizen Service
- Solid organisational and prioritising skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Proficient in all Microsoft packages
- Understanding of commitment to equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practice
- Familiarity with the third sector
- National Citizen Service
- A can do attitude which is solution focused
- Team player
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Check
Closing Date to send applications in for this role is 12pm on 28th of May 2019
Interviews to be held week commencing 3rd of June 2019